Brand Designer at Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community based organizations and a leading commercial partner, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, taking capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
As a Brand Designer at Cityblock, you’ll be essential to manifesting Cityblock’s brand and mission across channels and audiences. As we scale our business, you will assist in building visual design system across multiple platforms including print, website, social media and physical space. Under the guidance of the Design Lead, you will contribute to all phases of creative production process from concept to execution to vendor management.
- Creative Execution: collaborate with our Business Development, Clinical Operations, and Product teams to develop and deliver creative solutions to complex problems through various mediums
- Creative Production: assist in the production of marketing materials, assets and other elements of the brand design system across media
- Asset Development & Management: leverage internal resources, extend the asset library developed to support Cityblock’s brand
- Production Partner Management: manage the work of agency partners delivering against key brand design experiences
- 2–4 years of work experience in graphic design and/or visual communication design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustration and Acrobat) and Google Suite (Google Slides and Google Doc)
- Strong typographic sensibility with attention to detail
- Understanding of how to build and maintain a brand across audiences and channels
- Ability to balance strong creative skills with efficiency to meet the needs of fast-paced and iterative environment
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision
- Experience with photography and illustration
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
You should include these in your application:
- A resume
- A portfolio showcasing strengths in typography, design system and visual narrative across digital and print channels
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.