Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Bedrock, Fuel Capital, Heavybit, and great angels including Scott Belsky (previously Founder and CEO at Behance) Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe).
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Creative Design Lead to bring location-based app experiences to life for our enterprise customers and to provide brand and visual design support for our Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams. Over time, this may evolve into a mini "location design studio" within Radar. You’ll have a knack for brand design and product design and a strong interest in the location space.
As our first full-time creative/brand designer, you’ll play a pivotal role in contributing to our creative efforts, building our design culture and helping our customers realize the next generation of location-based app experiences.
You will report to our CEO.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our Marketing, Business Development, and Sales teams to contribute design resources (e.g., customer-facing ad creatives and campaigns, landing pages, whitepapers, and slide deck templates)
- Help our enterprise customers and prospects visualize and realize location-based experiences (e.g., pitch decks and app mockups)
- Collaborate with product design to refine and update our brand design system, setting a standard for consistency and excellence across all channels
- 5+ years of experience in brand design and product design
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Sketch
- Experience with illustrations
- Experience pitching to customers and/or clients
- A passion for location-based experiences
- A strong portfolio showing your brand design and product design work. (Applications without a portfolio included will not be considered)
- Experience designing experiences for brick-and-mortar brands, either in an agency or internal role, a plus
You'll work with:
- Nick Patrick, CEO and Co-Founder
- Beryl Wang, Product Designer
- Al Harnisch, VP of Business Development
- Ryan Narod, Senior Director of Marketing
- Amanda Vandiver, Product Marketing Lead
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy