Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe there’s a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldn’t be our privacy and autonomy. That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology and how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
We are looking for a seasoned creative leader who is culture- and design-obsessed, team-oriented, and enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will bring experience developing creative work and leading creative teams in a high growth, entrepreneurial organization, with a desire to inspire and lead.
This role will report to the VP of Brand, and be based in NY, with English as your working language
At Dashlane you will:
- Build and lead a team of creatives with passion for improving the experience of the internet; and cultivate an environment that inspires high impact marketing, creativity, and professional growth.
- Champion the power of connecting the brand with culture, real time, through creativity and courage.
- Bring a high level of creative standards, practice, and design to everything you touch.
- Lead development of brand and product marketing campaigns, direct marketing, and social and editorial strategy and creative.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to design and implement meaningful processes and structure for tackling different kinds of creative briefs.
- Collaborate with internal and external strategic, media, and creative agency partners.
- Work with Operations and Go To Market teams to produce and deliver comprehensive and integrated creative campaigns.
We're looking for:
- Passion for leveraging strategy, design, and creativity to bring a brand to life, and deeply engage with culture.
- Experience developing direct marketing and product marketing campaigns.
- Understanding and interest in developing a brand’s editorial voice, and guiding the development of compelling and engaging social and editorial content.
- Experience building, inspiring, and leading creative teams.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with both internal and external strategic, media, and creative teams.
- Experience at a subscription or e-commerce business strongly preferred.
- Passion for integrated thinking and cross-channel/cross-platform programs.
- A strong communicator — verbally and in writing — with stakeholders across the organization.
- Someone skilled at handling feedback and constructive criticism from others, as well as giving feedback to others, with a growth mindset.
- Above all, we are looking for a creative leader, problem solver, mentor, communicator, and most importantly, a believer in our team and our mission.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.