Creative Project Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re seeking a Creative Project Manager within CLEARs’s Public Affairs department to support and optimize internal project(s) from inception to execution. This includes planning, actioning and managing the scope of various, and often competing, deadline driven initiatives and priorities. You will ensure functional team alignment so that activities and deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality. Projects will include social media campaigns, events, and external facing creative.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain multiple project plans, including deliverables, key milestones, timelines, and schedules
- Partner with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to identify and resolve program issues or blockers
- Manage external resource partners as necessary, which may include handling invoicing and contracts as well as work flow and ROI metrics
- Work to identify process improvements related to program management
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in project management experience, preferably with some tied to creative projects
- A strong understanding of social/digital marketing and a workable understanding of advertising and digital promotions
- Focus efforts on achieving CLEAR objectives aligned to strategic imperatives
- Create strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities