Designer, Creative (Social) at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe that home is the most important place on earth, and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes.
About the team:
The Angi Design & Creative Team is made up of Designers, Creatives, Writers, and Researchers. We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. Every member of the team is charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
About the role:
We're looking for a Designer who can help bring the Angi brand to life across our organic social channels. You'll partner closely with our social and copy teams to build an ownable and on-brand presence for Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
You are a talented Designer who is looking to make big impact, knows how to move fast, collaborate without ego, and design with an eye for beauty. You are a natural problem solver and thoughtful in your approach to achieve shared goals.
What you'll do:
- Design scalable templates for all organic social channels
- With the support of our in-house studio team, create premium, best-in-class video content that is strategic and engaging
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across all social media touch points.
- Follow social trends and apply industry best practices for organic social on major channels
- Continuously iterate and optimize creative based on learnings
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of art direction or visual design experience in a creative agency, in-house or similar.
- Experienced in working with motion (After Effects, Premiere)
- A designer at heart
- An evangelist and guardian of our brand
- An excellent communicator to diverse audiences
- An expert in designing for clarity and product performance
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this positions ranges from $60,000-90,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world