Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
We are led by our deep belief that every company is an experience company today or will need to reinvent themselves to become one. At Rightpoint, we design experiences, processes, cultures, content, and technologies for companies to transform who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world. A values-led intrapreneurial organization, we're grounded in innovation, focused on transformation and relentlessly curious.
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!!
Intro to the Role
The Director of CX Strategy will be paramount to defining and growing our Customer Experience solutions across all Rightpoint markets. You will bring proven expertise in cross-functional Customer Experience strategy and deep knowledge of how sales, marketing, operations and digital/technology achieve holistic and standard-setting experiences for end-customers. You will support our Business Development efforts through CX content creation, both for internal sales enablement and external thought leadership, and you will participate as an active member of our CX pursuits to simultaneously establish our expertise with clients and educate the cross-functional pursuit team on how to apply our capabilities to the client's CX needs.
This is a high visibility role both internally and with clients, so active collaboration, curiosity, empathy and effective communication are critical for success. Up to 50% of time may also be dedicated to the delivery of CX solutions at strategic accounts.
What You'll Do and the Impact You'll Make
- Support Sales and Account Leadership with business development efforts by participating or driving early qualification conversations to frame the CX opportunity
- Partner with Sales & Account Leadership in the overall pursuit process from opportunity definition through pursuit vision and storytelling; depending on the Opportunity, play the role of Pursuit Owner, Story Owner or contributing subject matter expert
- Evangelize Rightpoint's differentiators and value propositions when presenting our strategic solutions to prospects and clients
- Leverage go-to-market learnings to refine guidance on how best to identify and qualify CX opportunities
- Contribute to the commercial success of Customer Experience Solutions as measured by conversion, average total contract value, and recurring revenue
Practice Growth & Development:
- Contribute to the vision and definition of our Customer Experience Solution suite through an active, evidenced-based evaluation of market opportunities, trends, and internal performance
- Keep a pulse of market trends and happenings, and package findings into educational content for internal teams as part of our effort to drive continuous learning in CX
- Collaborate actively and meaningfully with National Practice teams who own our capability domains (strategy, research, design, etc.) to accurately incorporate differentiated definitions of our capabilities within the Solution suite
- Apply CX expertise to packaged solution collateral and version for GTM across channels
- Support deep-dive studies into CX Solution financial performance
- Partner on internal process design and change management initiatives, such as the evolution of our Knowledge Center and training programs
- Champion best-practice sharing across the Solution Areas by demonstrating curiosity and interest in what other Solution teams are doing
Lead Generation & Go-to-Market
- Author Thought Leadership at the solution level and at the industry level, and actively collaborate on the overall Thought Leadership agenda
- Participate in industry and Rightpoint-hosted events representing the CX Solutions
- Enable clients to think holistically about customer experience across channels, audiences, brands/products, data/technology, people, culture and value/ROI.
- Participate with a cross-functional team of capability experts to problem-solve key issues and provide actionable recommendations that achieve measurable CX outcomes
- Apply standard consulting frameworks and methodologies to CX problem statements and teach others to leverage those consulting techniques and application of tools in the proper context
Team & Culture Development
- Embrace and embody a customer-centric culture
- Serve as a 2-way conduit for professional communication of key Customer Experience Solution initiatives and local market needs
- Be attentive to team member strengths and development opportunities to find colleagues who can champion CX solutions
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to creating extraordinary customer experiences
- A passion for understanding the future of CX and the relationship between human expectations and emerging data/digital enablers
- A strong perspective the roles of people, data, process and technology in achieving a CX vision
- The ability to calculate and articulate the value and ROI of CX investments
You want to be…
- An expert in the differentiated capabilities we can offer
- Proactive and confident in identifying opportunities for us to grow CX
- A driving force behind Rightpoint leading the marketing in Customer Experience
- Manage multiple initiatives and commitments in a fast-paced, intense, supportive culture and environment
- Effectively communicate bandwidth, blockers, support needed, etc.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels!)
- Stay organized and balance completing priorities
- Use data to create a compelling, strategic story
- Deliver written and verbal communication internally and to clients clearly and concisely
You background includes…
- 8-10 years of similar professional experience working in omni Customer Experience
- Prior consulting experience within the CX, marketing and/or digital domains
- Experience leveraging consumer/market data and research to identify and frame insights
- Experience running CX programs ranging from omni-channel experience delivery, direct-to-consumer marketing, capturing customer satisfaction metrics, etc.
- Knowledge executing within customer data and analytics, and the core platforms, tools, data structuring and analytics methodologies tied to CX
- Experience applying data and technology integrations in the delivery of customer experiences, personalization and measurement
- Application of Experience Design or design-thinking methodologies as they apply to CX
Our teams are working 100% remote for the foreseeable future, but typically our teams travel as needed and operate flexibly from home, or at Rightpoint offices in: Atlanta; Auckland; Boston; Chicago HQ; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Jaipur; London; Los Angeles; New York; Oakland; or Sydney.
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with company matching
- Weekly snack/drink delivery
- Regular cultural and social events including: volunteering, game nights, cultural and diversity spotlights, Happy hours, Team outings, intramural sports, etc.
- Frequent catered lunches
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.