We’re looking for a skilled graphic designer to create compelling art for Vimeo’s social media channels and for the recently re-launched Vimeo Blog. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable owning look and feel for a variety of content types, including: editorial interviews, how-to’s, thematic round-ups, thought-leadership posts, event promos, and beyond.
If you’re passionate about supporting video creators and excited by the opportunity to elevate the Vimeo brand through storytelling, you might just be the perfect fit.
What you’ll do:
- Establish Vimeo’s visual language across blog and social — and ensure that it vibes seamlessly with our marketing creative and creator-first products
- Work with the Brand & Content team to create original editorial assets at a rapid pace — everything from blog headers to Instagram stories to animated gifs
- Contribute to the success of Vimeo’s content marketing efforts through effective communications design and a fresh, on-brand approach
- Push creative boundaries, without creating a twitterstorm
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer, preferably in a quick-turn editorial environment
- A jaw-dropping portfolio of work and the technical skills to match
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to multitask; someone who can produce multiple pieces of content per day, and also step up to own larger projects like style guides, branded series, and social campaigns
- Standard blogging and social media design experience, with a fearless approach to adapting creative for new platforms
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take feedback fluidly, communicate design decisions, and iterate on tight timelines
- A passion for brand integrity, branded content, and of course, Vimeo
- Experience creating motion graphics with After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere (or a strong desire to learn)
- Ability to write, shoot (photo and video), and produce
- In-house experience at a well-known brand
- Familiarity with video-based or subscription products
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 150 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.