Freelance 3D Designer/Renderer, Packaging at Peloton
Weekly Hours: 40
Duration: 3 month contract
Start Date: ASAP
Peloton is looking for a skilled and meticulous 3D Designer / Renderer to support the growing Packaging Design discipline and team. In this role, you will partner with our talented team of structural and graphic designers to realize packaging concepts from ideation through design development.
- Support the Global Packaging Design team by visualizing packaging concepts to be used for internal stakeholder presentations and external design direction for suppliers
- Generate quick and high-end 3D renderings and animations of packaging based off of 2D renderings, sketches or verbal direction
- Build out rendering tools and libraries (colors, materials, finishes, lighting, environments) to support the efficient creation of 3D assets
- Meet key deliverables while managing several projects simultaneously and maintaining a high quality of work
- Work quickly and accurately to produce renderings that meet individual project objectives, while also visualizing designs to meet a larger and consistent brand language
- 5-7 years of experience in design/rendering/animation with a focus on packaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Industrial Design, Multimedia/Animation or related field
- Intermediate/expert level in Cinema 4D required, experience animating packaging is a bonus
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience as part of an in-house creative team
- Stellar portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Understanding of structural design, printing, materials and manufacturing processes
- Ability to tackle complex projects under tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Understanding of (and excitement around) Peloton’s brand, aesthetic, voice and mission
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.