Freelance UI Illustrator
Peloton is looking for a UI Illustrator to communicate manual instructions to consumers in both print and digital media. The UI Illustrator will be responsible for creating illustrations according to Peloton Brand style guidelines. This candidate will have demonstrated an expertise in technical illustrations — specializing in keyline drawings.
This role is contract-based and may be resourced across Product Design and Creative departments.
Note: Along with your Resume, a link to your online portfolio (or a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Create illustrations for consumer instructional use
- Adapt technical hardware drawings for consumer instructional use
- Preserve technical accuracy of visual references in illustrations
- Refine existing illustrations to a consistent style
- Create illustrations that are easily recognized and understood by consumers
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3+ yrs. of experience
- Possesses a strong portfolio of related work
- Expert proficiency in creating technical key line drawings
- Expert proficiency in creating and refining illustration and icon family sets
- Ability to prepare project handoffs for both digital and print formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently
- Motion animation for UI illustrations is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.