Graphic Designer at Alt
Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
As Graphic Designer at Alt, you will have the opportunity to flex your creative muscles by establishing our brand as an innovative, culturally relevant powerhouse in an increasingly crowded Alternative assets space. You know how to bring a brief to life with little further direction. You have the ability to push the boundaries of brand guidelines in order to maximize engagement on digital platforms. You will work with a growing content team to ideate and execute unique, shareable, and stand-out graphics with your main focus centering on Alt's social channels.The impact you will make:
- Brainstorm, strategize and design assets for Marketing that elevate the brand and drive action (ads and promotional campaigns, graphics for our blog, GIFS, emails, social media, infographics etc.)
- Work with the Content Producer to build a visual identity for the brand on social, and continue to innovate and iterate that identity to drive growth and engagement.
- Work in coordination with the design team to bring product elements to life through content on digital channels.
- Create motion graphics as well as static graphics for projects, and determine resource and time prioritization accordingly.
- Take an active role in brainstorming new content verticals as a member of the content team.
- Deliver high quality assets under fast timelines.
- Explain your design decisions and embrace feedback.
- Proven track record delivering engaging graphics content for digital platforms (and the portfolio to back it up).
- Ability to prioritize and work independently and efficiently.
- Expert-level skill using relevant design tools (Figma, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience.
- A team player that understands the value of collaboration and an all-hands-on-deck approach.
- Past experience working with new and emerging brands.
- Proven ability to turn projects around quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Shows passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content specifically tailored for social media platforms - Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven with great communication skills.
- You are passionate about investing and are familiar with alternative assets (crypto, NFTs, etc).
- Deep understanding of how to invest in the card space and overall market trends.
- Background and experience working for a professional sports, live event, lifestyle brand or news organization
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavours.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)