Graphic Designer at Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We believe that consistent, on-brand visual execution is key to the success of all great organizations, and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer that shares our philosophy. Someone who believes in the power of branding. A master of their craft who can translate ideas into experiences. As Graphic Designer, you will support all branding and cross-functional initiatives while maintaining our brand standards across all channels and touchpoints and elevating our brand at every opportunity.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Maintained brand consistency and design standards. You consistently executed the Movable Ink brand identity and all its sub-brands and affiliate brands across all material including all collateral, campaigns, projects, and initiatives and you knocked it out the park. You used every project as an opportunity to operationalize design while acting as brand ambassador.
- Elevated the expression of our brand. You continued to extend the brand into a visual system functioning across every touchpoint including our emails, landing pages, events, websites, sales materials, cross-channel communications, content marketing, video production, and products while furthering the development of our brand through research and exploration and communicated it through a unified visual experience.
- Championed design. You consistently engaged in thoughtful, educational design conversations, studios, and charrettes with stakeholders across the entire company. People love talking to you about design (and appreciate how it can impact business results and fuel our growth).
- Degree or diploma in visual communication or fine arts or a similar field of study or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Adobe Suite, G Suite, and Office Suite
- 2+ years experience executing campaign concepts and applied it across all elements such as emails, collateral, and landing pages
- 2+ years experience developing and implementing style guides and visual systems
- 2 + years experience working in collaborative, cross-functional team environments
- Managing vendor relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills