We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
At Collibra we make data meaningful for our Data Citizens. You understand why and how a human-centered design approach transforms a business. As Head of UX Research, you will reveal customers’ and end user’s unmet needs and unvoiced desires by analyzing their behavior and motivation. You will create research methodologies, and share the results with the Product Team, Engineers, and Collibra leadership to influence the user-centric, empathetic trajectory of our products. The Head of Research will also evaluate all aspects that create the Collbra Customer Experience, and make recommendations on how we can enhance or alter current processes for a more connected customer experience.
This is a team that is experiencing rapid growth and will continue on the path to drive cohesion, product vision, execution excellence, and excellent cross-functional relationships further advancing design’s strategic value within the organization.A day in the life of a Head of UX Research at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Vice President of Design, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Setting vision and strategy for UX Research within Collibra
- Working with Collibra products to build the right tools on how to collect and analyze data to improve the customer experience
- Applying systems thinking and complexity theory to forge the future of our offerings within the context of user experience.
- Building and deploying research methodologies that measure qualitative and quantitative aspects of human behavior.
- Working with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers to prioritize research opportunities
- Conducting research. Forming close relationships with our customers to uncover their needs. Serving as the conduit and advocate to the Collibra Product Team on customer and end user wants, needs and desires.
- Publishing research findings to all Collibra divisions through written reports, and in-person compelling presentations.
- Master’s in Human- Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science or equivalent
- 10 years+ experience in a management/leadership role creating research strategy, and conducting research.
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Design research skills, knowledge of user-centered design methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Storytelling skills to be able to communicate findings to a non-technical audience.
- Experience collaborating with design and product teams on technical implementation
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*