Lead Product Designer
What You'll Do
- Design products that work seamlessly together within our platform, accounting for larger application structure, hierarchy and context, across all users and permissions.
- Employ research methodologies and exercises to build deep empathy for our customer motivations, goals, jobs to be done, and the larger systems in which they operate.
- Proactively pitch ideas, and exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills, contributing design process and strategies to your squad and the Design team.
- Lead the design and application of ambitious patterns that greatly reduce redundancy and debt, factor high-impact aesthetic, and improve the user experience by closely aligning it to customer outcomes.
- Be a leader on your squad and within the Design team, with Player/Coach opportunities to manage 1-2 Designers.
- Have a degree in Design (Product, Interactive, Digital, etc.), or a related field.
- Have prior experience as a Senior or Lead Product Designer in web and mobile applications, with bonus points for enterprise software.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your best work and demonstrating process, usability principles, and research methodologies.
- Have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and ability to rationalize design decisions with Design and non-Design stakeholders alike.
- Are a team player, with a strong desire to lead a growing Product team of fellow Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Have prior Player/Coach or Management experience, or a want to do so.
We Take Care of You
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Bryant Park)
- Generous family policiesTraining and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks