Learning Experience Design Lead at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHO YOU ARE
We're looking for a tech-savvy Learning Experience Designer who specializes in sales focused learning experience design to join our L&D team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term sales enablement program. You will partner with our existing Learning & Development team who are passionate about learning, development, and design to create valuable learning resources and programs for our entire organization!
- 4+ years of experience in Learning Experience Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Captivate or Articulate 360
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems or ed tech
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience producing content about technical products, including SDKs and APIs, as well making content digestible for varying audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to execute quick turnarounds
- Domain knowledge in two or more of the following: email marketing, push notifications, marketing automation and analytics, mobile app development, iOS, Android, SaaS
- Preferably willing to work East Coast working hours
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and manage sales focused course content within Exceed, our LMS (Learning Management System)
- Develop instructor-led programs specific to sales department needs
- Work with SMEs to develop training on Braze technology and best practices
- Develop and manage operational efficiencies with supporting growing sales teams
- Complete screencasting, as well as video and audio editing, for instructional videos
- Continually develop and make improvements to content through feedback-gathering, cross-department collaboration, and experimentation
- Become an expert on Braze’s product and the mobile marketing industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.