Product Designer (Growth) at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We're looking for an experienced and versatile Product Designer to join our growing design team. You’ll be dedicated to growth initiatives and funnel A/B testing, focusing on behavioral economics and user experience. Working closely with Product Managers, Creative Director and Engineering, you'll be designing new features and funnels, as well as evolving existing customer facing product lines across all platforms. We’re looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About this Role
To be considered for the role, candidates must share a portfolio of work demonstrating exceptional product design sensibilities, solid understanding of best practices across all platforms (web, iOS, and Android) as well as strong understanding of UX, behavioral economics, and ability to solve complex problems in concise intuitive ways. You should be comfortable leveraging your design skills to create good user experiences within technical constraints and scopes focused on getting the underlying value to market fast.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products (apps and web), ideally with conversion-focused, behavioral economics experience.
- Must be highly proficient in Sketch.
- Deep intuitive understanding of iOS, Android and Web standard UX/UI practices.
- Fully proficient in Sketch. Our product design process currently revolves around Sketch.
- A great eye and desire for creating compelling typography lockups and UI as well as the ability to work within predefined style guidelines.
- Experience working closely with other designers and engineers.
- Have a high degree of autonomy and ability to carry a project from conception to finished production ready design files.
- Confident and clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent grasp of what’s current and opinions on what’s around the bend in visual and interaction design.
- Understanding of motion as a crucial part of UX/UI solutions.
- At ease with ambiguity.
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Prototyping skills for web and mobile experiences (Webflow, Principle etc).
- Motion design and illustration skills.
- Video editing skills.
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.