Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
Unqork's Marketplace team is growing, and we’re looking to add a user experience designer to join our mission in connecting creators and businesses with the tools they need to boost their productivity and grow their businesses with Unqork.
Part of a cross-functional and action-oriented team, you'll be a key contributor in defining the future of the world’s first no-code marketplace, built for the enterprise. You'll partner in a highly collaborative fashion with the design lead, product, research, and implementation teams to plan, test, and refine great experiences that make up the core journeys of our creators, customers, and partners. You'll work on projects of significant scope, helping our team to solve for the intricacies behind finding content, publishing content, and understanding what feedback and information users need to be successful.
If you're passionate about building platform capabilities for creators, solving complicated problems, and have solid production, research, and service design skills - then this would be a great fit for you!The Opportunity
- Work as an integrated team with Design Lead, Product, Technology, Business partners and implementation teams to define and solve problems
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences
- Work on both very broadly defined, loose concepts, and on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Partner closely with our user research team to inform our product experience
- Participate in design reviews and problem-solving sessions. You will share your work regularly with the cross-functional and design team as well as the company leadership
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- A versatile designer who can own all facets of design (strategy, IA, content, and interaction design)
- An excellent communicator. You are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- A systems-minded thinker. You are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- An open-minded learner. You love working with other designers, developers, and product people. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our creators, users, and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Unqork
- A detail oriented and organized person
- If you have experience working on platforms that help creators share their work with the world, e-commerce experience, or B2B SaaS UX design experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.