We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our team! In this role you will become an expert in a key area of our business to design tools and resources critical to our users and our mission. You’ll be responsible for researching and understanding user needs and motivations and engaging with various stakeholders to evolve our products to meet those needs. You will be a systems thinker who can be a thought partner to the rest of the Design team and work cross-functionally to drive our products and business forward.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part on our burgeoning Design organization and to make a lasting impact on Cedar’s tools and services.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to drive business solutions for a specific product line
- Conduct user research to uncover the next generation of product features and user needs
- Take research insights and develop them into product concepts for market testing
- Design flows that are simple and delightful
- Master design thinking within your business line
- Manage stakeholders and help build consensus throughout the product development cycle
Skills & Experience
- Ability to own the design solution for an entire product through the end-to-end design process
- Designing for beyond the browser experiences - tablet and mobile workflows
- Service design thinking
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- User research and insight writing
- Strong consensus building, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Design thinking and service design
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills - you can partner with designers, product managers, engineers, and leadership to drive the best results
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.