Today, running a clinical trial is a long and deeply manual process. It takes several years and millions of dollars to complete a study—which means that only a tiny fraction of promising new treatments ever get tested, let alone make it into the hands of patients who need them most. The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored just how slow and clunky the drug development & testing process is today.
At TrialSpark, we’re building a single technology and data platform to power streamlined clinical trials that keep patients safe and make research smarter, faster, and easier for scientists.
Join us in bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently by reimagining clinical trials.
Note: This position is remote through September 2020, or until we're able to work together again in our NYC office.
What you'll work on:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for Pilot, our platform for research professionals running end-to-end clinical trials. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the product’s design vision and creating solutions that are appropriately informed by company strategy, regulatory requirements, user needs, and data
- Producing excellent pixel-level design deliverables that support consistent, elegant user experiences
- Working closely with engineers and product managers to understand engineering complexity, define MVPs, and ensure product excellence through launch and iteration
- Acting as a leader on the design team through thoughtful feedback and proactive improvement of team processes, patterns, and systems
You may be a good fit if:
- Minimum 3 years of experience shipping products and collaborating with a cross-functional product team
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates full-stack design ownership, including product vision, user research, information architecture, UX, and UI design
- You have a high comfort level working within a self-directed culture, solving complex problems, and navigating ambiguity
- You actively seek input from others, but you are also decisive and can move projects forward. You can demonstrate that you have rallied teams behind your vision, such as through storytelling, research insights, well-constructed rationale, and facilitation skill
- You’re not afraid of getting technical. No prior healthcare experience is required, but you are excited to learn about science, medicine, data, and regulation
- You are organized and strive for craft and discipline in the face of the messy realities of early-stage product
- About TrialSpark
- Mission & Purpose at TrialSpark
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.