Senior Designer, Brand Marketing at OpenWeb
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving and engaged communities, reduce toxicity, and increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse and supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, and Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
How You’ll Contribute as our Senior Designer of Brand Marketing:
- Collaborate and work closely with the content, sales, partner solutions, marketing, executives teams
- Design materials for events, campaigns, print assets, conferences, social media and more
- Design materials for both offline and online needs
- Ensure all design materials align to the key messaging, brand guidelines and specific audience of each project
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly
- Multi-task several projects at any given time under tight deadlines
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Portfolio with both online and offline materials
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time design experience
- Great communication skills
- High level of understanding of design processes
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or related fields.
- Passion for design trends, design disruptions and design innovation
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practice