Senior Designer II at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate, exciting well-rounded Senior Designer (Level 2) to become part of a high functioning cross-disciplined creative team. Have you developed the visual identity or look and feel for a consumer product? Have you found innovative ways in creative that have gotten consumers excited about a product you were responsible for? If so, then you could be the ideal candidate. This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and determined designer with 7+ years experience and who has a clear passion for creating compelling meaningful communications across paid social, out of home, email, landing pages, etc, etc across both digital and physical channels.
A desire for developing unique designs for larger integrated marketing campaigns and promotions while maintaining brand look and feel is a must. You may have end-to-end accountability for one or more major workflows, large project, or critical product deliverables. The perfect fit would be a creative who has great experience working in an agency and in-house creative teams. This role reports to the Creative Director of Peloton Creative. We will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and the all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creative teams to define, execute, and refine a creative vision.
This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Mentor, and inspire teammates on a daily basis
- Able to be strategic, solve complex problems and analyze insights to ensure business, marketing, and creative decisions are correct and impactful.
- Work on everything from larger campaigns to the smallest of creative assets for emails and banners.
- Able to develop unique creative solutions on a daily basis to push the Peloton brand language forward.
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Collaborate with the creative team across photo, video, copy and UX.
- Present creative to peers and marketing organizations in a clear and compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
- Strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design on all different types of creative assets.
- 7+ years of experience working on a consumer brand products in an advertising capacity
- Impeccable type and color examples in your book
- Experience building Vis ID for a brand or campaign (full suite of photography, logo, type, etc)
- Has lead projects in tandem with peer creatives.
- Has experience presenting ideas and you enjoy doing it
- Strong organization skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and still hungry after years in the industry
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Photoshop Suite, as well as Sketch
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.