Peloton is looking for a passionate, exciting well-rounded Senior Designer (Level 2) to become part of a high functioning cross-disciplined creative team. Have you developed the visual identity or look and feel for a consumer product? Have you found innovative ways in creative that have gotten consumers excited about a product you were responsible for? If so, then you could be the ideal candidate. This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and determined designer with 7+ years experience and who has a clear passion for creating compelling meaningful communications across paid social, out of home, email, landing pages, etc, etc across both digital and physical channels.
A desire for developing unique designs for larger integrated marketing campaigns and promotions while maintaining brand look and feel is a must. You may have end-to-end accountability for one or more major workflows, large project, or critical product deliverables. The perfect fit would be a creative who has great experience working in an agency and in-house creative teams. This role reports to the Creative Director of Peloton Creative. We will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and the all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creative teams to define, execute, and refine a creative vision.
This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Mentor, and inspire teammates on a daily basis
- Able to be strategic, solve complex problems and analyze insights to ensure business, marketing, and creative decisions are correct and impactful.
- Work on everything from larger campaigns to the smallest of creative assets for emails and banners.
- Able to develop unique creative solutions on a daily basis to push the Peloton brand language forward.
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Collaborate with the creative team across photo, video, copy and UX.
- Present creative to peers and marketing organizations in a clear and compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
- Strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design on all different types of creative assets.
- 7+ years of experience working on a consumer brand products in an advertising capacity
- Impeccable type and color examples in your book
- Experience building Vis ID for a brand or campaign (full suite of photography, logo, type, etc)
- Has lead projects in tandem with peer creatives.
- Has experience presenting ideas and you enjoy doing it
- Strong organization skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and still hungry after years in the industry
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Photoshop Suite, as well as Sketch
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.