Senior Director, Product Design at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for a Senior Director, Product Design to grow and manage a cross-platform design team that spans mobile, web, and our physical kiosks. Candidates must have a passion for, and track recording creating, engaging experiences that marry the digital and physical worlds.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a growing product design team that includes expertise in mobile experience design, industrial design, and visual/interaction design
- Lead the development and maintenance of a holistic design system in partnership with our Brand and Creative teams
- Collaborate with the Product team on innovation explorations that combine the latest in biometric sensor design with physical space considerations
- Collaborate with the Product and Business teams on doing customer/consumer research and prototype design
- Collaborate cross-functionally in order to define problems, map user flows, design prototypes, test and iterate on new features and products prior to and post launch
Who You Are:
- 5+ years inspiring and managing design teams
- Track record of delivering multiple successful projects in parallel
- Design philosophy that emphasizes clean and frictionless user interactions
- Strong team building skills, including ability to find talented product designers with complementary skill sets
- Curiosity for exploring the intersection of digital products and physical space
- Experience creating a holistic design system
- Ability to build stakeholder relationships through strong communications and collaboration skills