Senior Product Designer at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Designer to join our growing team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile, software and new initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating frictionless digital experiences that interact with the real world, based off of strategic insights from real people.
What You Will Do:
- User Research, both qualitative and quantitative, in order to drive insightful and data driven product design decisions, including but not limited to user interviews, usability testing, customer journey mapping and existing data analysis
- Use that research and data to inform design decisions
- Collaborate cross-functionally in order to define problems, map user flows, design, prototype, test and iterate on new features and products prior to and post launch
- Be integral in the entire design lifecycle of our products both in the experience design, as well as the visual design of core products
- Design and maintain interaction patterns and libraries, with experience building out design systems, cross platform, for visual style, typography, spacing, and motion
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience designing innovative consumer experiences across mobile and web
- Passion for understanding user behavior and anticipating new use cases
- Curiosity for exploring how digital experiences affect real-world behaviors
- Design philosophy that emphasizes clean and simple user interactions
- You take calculated risks: you’re comfortable with designing to learn, unafraid of making mistakes, and finding the balance between data-driven decision making and intuition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in the appropriate design tools including Sketch, Invision and Abstract
- Possess a strong portfolio which demonstrates your proven track record of success