Senior Product Designer at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
As a Senior Product Designer at Catalyst, you will craft delightful user interfaces and experiences for our core features. As the organization’s second product designer, you will report to the Head of Product and have an opportunity to help shape large parts of the product and the future of the Design and Product org. If you are looking for the opportunity to own multiple features with strong mentorship along the way, let’s chat!
What You’ll Do
- Own and deliver the end-to-end product design process for multiple features
- Perform internal and external user research to understand our users’ needs
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to develop solutions that are best tailored for the problems the team has identified
- Maintain and iterate on design components to drive consistency and reusability throughout the app
- Help mentor product designers, product managers, and engineering managers to be design-minded
- Present designs to designers, engineers, PMs, and leadership on a regular basis
- Actively learn about new design trends and concepts to improve the design process and culture at Catalyst
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of experience designing and delivering multiple products as an individual contributor; we expect you to get your hands dirty!
- Demonstrated experience directly running user research and interviews
- Balance between being detail-oriented and making progress/meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to present designs to cross-functional audiences and receive thoughtful design critiques
- A self-starter mentality, with the ability to actively seeks ways to unblock yourself or ask for help
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Personal Seamless account, to be used for free daily lunches; catered team lunches twice per week
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly team-building events (including game nights - Super Smash Brothers and Team Fortress 2, anyone?, trivia, and more!)
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.