Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
Radar is looking for Senior Product Designer with a passion for designing developer tools and creating scalable design systems. You’ll help drive the UI/UX for our web and mobile products that developers rely on to build location-aware app experiences.
As our second product design hire, you’ll get the chance to have lots of autonomy and impact. You’ll play a pivotal role in leading our design efforts, defining our product’s vision, strategy and user experience; and building our design culture.
You will report to our Senior Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and ideate our products from scratch; improve our features
- Redesign our toolkit mobile app (iOS and Android), new products, and web pages
- Develop and expand our product design systems
- Collaborate with our product team, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- 5+ years of product design (UI/UX) experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience designing developer-focused products
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Sketch/Figma
- A strong portfolio showing usable digital interfaces with strong product and visual design (Please include URLs for an online portfolio in your resume. Applications without a portfolio included will not be considered)
- Experience with product animations and illustrations, a plus
- Strong prototyping and design demo experiences (ie. Framer), a plus
You’ll work with:
- Charlene Lee, Senior Director of Product
- Nick Patrick, CEO
- Beryl Wang, Product Designer
- Our Software Engineering and Marketing Teams!
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.