Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
The Senior Product Designer Role
As Knotch’s Senior Product Designer, you will help design and build products that solve complex problems in content intelligence. Through our designs, our team is committed to radically improving the quality of life for content marketers, content leaders, CMOs, and MarTech clients. Your process-based design methodology and user-focused approach are key traits that help you design thoughtfully for people; you’ll also help us design our new front-end insights features and combine our Blueprint and Measurement products helping Knotch scale with a unified product suite. You will work closely with our Chief Creative Officer and co-founder, Aron Tzimas and report directly to our Head of Product, Lucas Galgano.
For us to accurately review your application, please answer the required questions in our application form. We look forward to reviewing design work that you’re proud of in your portfolio!
How You’ll Add Value at Knotch:
- Ideate and iterate–create beautiful, functional and thoughtful designs that delight our customers.
- Conduct user research studies to uncover user needs, pain points, and behaviors, leading to strategic and actionable product direction.
- On a daily basis, partner deeply with our Engineering, Product, and Sales teams as well as our customers to deliver value in a newly formed industry category: content intelligence.
- Be trusted to wireframe and engage in the creative design process with our Engineering and Product teams
You'll Be Successful Here if You
- Have 5+ years of experience in agile product organizations, in a UX, Product Design, or Interaction Design role, ideally for a B2B product or service or a really cool D2C company
- Embody a design process that is deeply-rooted in observing and collecting user needs while creatively solving problems to improve people’s lives.
- Are an effective communicator who can advocate for Knotch users both within the product and engineering teams and across our organization.
- Have a strong base in design process and execution, including a specialty in either visual design, interaction design, and/or software development.
- Are totally comfortable with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, and Sketch.
- Are organized AF and inject energy into all of your design and interactive work.
- Are characterized by a strong moral fiber and a charisma for being your true creative self
- Hate SaaS products and wants to finally design one that actually is enjoyable to use
We Also Appreciate (but Don’t Require)
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.