Senior Product Designer at TrialSpark (Greater NYC Area, NY)
TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.About the Position
Join us in building a tech platform that changes the way physicians, researchers, and patients work together to advance medical research.
As a product designer at TrialSpark, you may find yourself working on products that:
- Enable researchers and physicians to run patient visits and collect data about drug safety and efficiency
- Are used to design the forms and medical content used for data collection
- Guide patients through the process of deciding whether or not to participate in a trial
- Enable clinical experts to review and analyze clinical trial data
- Shaping and executing against the vision for your product area alongside your PM & engineering counterparts
- Conducting discovery with users and stakeholders to shape project design briefs
- Leading an iterative design process from low to high fidelity, using prototypes to drive hypothesis-testing with users and stakeholders
- Working with PM & engineering counterparts to prioritize build scope and ensure high-quality delivery
- Contributing to the design team through thoughtful feedback and proactive improvement of team processes, patterns, and systems
- Have 5+ years of professional product design experience
- Have experience bringing new products or significant features from discovery through launch and iteration
- Have experience in product design for B2B products, productivity/communication tools, or internal tools
- Have experience in-house working agilely and collaboratively with PMs and engineers
- Are proficient in Figma or similar
- Are self-organized with your time and work, and seek out resources to accomplish projects and navigate ambiguity
- Are investigative and inquisitive about product goals from a company, industry, and user perspective, fostering a learning culture both within the design team and the larger organization (No prior healthcare experience is required, but you are excited to learn about science, medicine, data, and regulation!)