Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer/Researcher to join our dynamic Design Team. We need a Senior Design lead to help build the best digital experiences for Ocrolus customers. Your design andtechnical research skills will help problem solve for all platform touch points, and improve task performance and product usability/findability. Your UX design leadership will help defend designs, build stakeholder alignment, and commission specific research in an effort to guide ongoing product development.
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Create, facilitate, and run user research and testing
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to create, evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of industry experience shipping software or web services
- Manage project work flows and deadlines with emphasis on both quality and timely delivery
- Provide design standards, across all Ocrolus platforms, and implement best UX practices, ensuring a high bar of quality
- Ensure digital deliverables meet business requirements by leading the delivery production line (development, testing and implementation)
- Design Thinking, Human in the Loop, and analytical approach
- Mastery of UX design principles
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and Figma, etc
- Thorough understanding of JIRA and Agile processes and environments
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Problem-solving and Adaptability skills
- Design portfolio that demonstrates problem solving for digital experiences and good branding aesthetics
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!