Social Media Designer at Betterment
Betterment is a technology-driven financial services company that offers services for spending and saving, alongside its core investing and retirement solutions. Since 2010, Betterment has had one mission: to help people make the most of their money so they can live better lives. Using cutting-edge technology, Betterment empowers its hundreds of thousands of customers to manage their money – for today, tomorrow, and someday – through personalized, expert advice; automated money management tools; and tax-smart strategies that help keep taxes low. Learn more www.betterment.com.About the Role:
Are you highly fluent in emerging social trends and core design principles? Are you a passionate storyteller who views social media as a sandbox in which to create engaging experiences? Do you fight for creative excellence and ideas that you think will inspire? Are you well-versed in content development, production, video/image editing? Do you have a passion for personal finance and believe in making excellent financial tools available to all? Do you currently have a TikTok trend stuck in your head? Then you might be just the right person to take our brand from beloved-by-those-who-know-us to beloved-by-all-who-have-yet-to-meet-us.
We’re looking for a highly conceptual Social Media Designer with a deep understanding of social media—someone who can develop effective content with speed. In partnership with our social media strategist, you will help dream up and execute creative social approaches for all our social channels. You will own and lead the social look/feel for our brand on our current social channels and help us create new standards as we move onto new platforms.
At Betterment we hire designers with a deep foundation in communication design—folks who are talented and eager to both learn from their colleagues and help make them better. As a creative team, we're focused on continuously pushing our brand forward with inspiring and engaging ideas. As a company, we're committed to being the only financial partner that you can be sure is continuously working to maximize your money.
We are hiring in all states except CO.A Day in the Life
- Work with our social media strategist to plan and execute engaging content on behalf of our brand across social platforms
- Work in a fast-paced, social-forward environment to deliver strategically sound, conceptually based creative
- Keep pace with trending topics on social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, and whatever comes next
- Inspire our current followers and attract (lots of) new ones
- Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new design ideas
- Dial into our brand guidelines and help pioneer social-first design systems
- Design and animate short form video content
- Work among a talented team of designers, providing one another feedback and perspective, driving for a cohesive experience across all touchpoints
- Art direction experience directly developing social campaigns, concepts, and content as a primary part of your role
- Experience in video production, image editing, and design across a wide variety of channels
- A collaborative working style—you'll work with others to empower and encourage the proper use of the brand, and you are receptive to feedback and direction
- Effective communication skills—you can clearly articulate your design decisions and you're comfortable presenting work to cross-functional teams and executives
- The ability to take a complex story and distill it down into bite-size engaging moments
- The ability to concept widely initially and iterate when the project narrows in focus
Joining Betterment means belonging to a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your well-being, and continuing on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
You’ll join a Community that Cares:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing, all occurring in a remote friendly way.
- Join one or more of our 8 Employee Resource Strategy Groups as a member or an ally, and help us shape Betterment’s culture and product for years to come.
You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- We will ensure you're set up and cared for with a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, annual gym reimbursements and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional allowance for outside learning.
- As part of a team that values knowledge sharing and transparency you can opt into mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, and show & tells.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to [email protected]What Happens Next?
We expect to take a few weeks to review all applications. If we would like to spend more time with you, you will hear from us to arrange next steps. You can expect 3-4 sets of conversations, all remote, with your future colleagues in the weeks following your application.
Throughout the interview process, we’ll look to learn more about your skills, experiences, capabilities, and motivators. Many of our interview questions will be behavioral, aimed at understanding how you might operate here at Betterment. We may ask you to complete a case study exercise or technical assessments, depending on the role, as we aim to collect a robust set of data points throughout the interview process.
On average, it takes us around 4-6 weeks to complete the interview process. As a best practice, we aim to interview at least 3 final round candidates before making a hiring decision.
Please note that we’re unable to offer individual feedback during the interview process. We usually see 1,000+ applications for open positions, and our hiring team simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback to each candidate.
We recognize that interviewing for a new role is a big deal. We appreciate you giving us consideration as the next step in your career. Our Recruiting Team is here to support and advocate for you through the interview process, so please let us know how we can help.Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.#LI-Remote #BI-Remote