See all roles
Bring the Frame.io brand to life. Join us to help push the boundaries of creativity in a digital environment.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Over the past 3 years, we've built a brand creatives recognize and admire through unrelenting attention to detail. We're looking for a design expert to work with the marketing team to bring the Frame.io brand to life across all communications and off-site collateral. This includes the Frame.io marketing site, product launch videos, lifecycle emails, social advertisements and more.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will work closely with product designers, product marketers, content managers, and event experts throughout every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to final delivery.
- Iterate and evolve our identity system.
- Work with our Editorial team to come up with unique art that can be used in multiple touchpoints
- Executes on established visual language nearly flawlessly
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to execute the above while maintaining and elevating the Frame.io brand
You're an overall design expert with expertise in the digital environment, who is comfortable, and even excited about, pushing the envelope. Maybe you don't have ten years of experience in the brand design seat. That's OK. We only care about how good you are.
- 4-6 years experience in fast-paced creative environments
- You have an eye for design and creativity lives in deep in your soul
- Experience working with Identity Systems at different scales
- Portfolio required
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employers with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.