Sr. Graphic Designer (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Procore is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our growing Creative team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to concept and execute on our largest campaigns, working cross-functionally with the business to achieve our goals. We are looking for a creative partner and design leader who thrives on working in an open, collaborative environment and enjoys being an active contributor in a marketing team.
This role will report to our Associate Creative Director and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely within the US. Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with a lead copywriter to help create digital advertising campaigns and imagery selection for the work that goes into emails, digital display, and display networks
- Help to build out our Brand Logo and Icon systems and drive disciplined usage throughout the brand, as well as guidelines that can be used globally
- Work with Product Marketing for events and launches to help create branded visuals and illustrations that drive interest in our story and products
- Translate brand standards into cutting-edge designs and layouts for a variety of assets across print and web.
- Digital design for web, display advertising, presentations, infographics, emails, and landing pages
- Print design for flyers, reports, brochures, and branded collateral
- Environmental design for event signage, swag, and branded installations
- Taking what can be a very non-creative platform (PPT and G-Slides) and bringing presentations to life
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years professional graphic design experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint), and Google Applications
- Experience in Illustration and knowledge of HTML and After Effects highly preferred
- Strong understanding of how to create, follow and break a grid system; a love for whitespace
- Firm command of typography hierarchy, with the ability to follow and create conventions around how we use type and the skills to use it effectively
- Ability to respond quickly and professionally to art direction and feedback, as well as the ability to give feedback in a constructive and positive manner
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and shift priorities quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Strong production skills, including technical proficiency with preparing files for both pre-press and digital output
- Willingness to tackle projects out of your comfort zone
If you'd like stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.