Sr. Product Designer
PRODUCT DESIGNER / WEB ACQUISITION
Peloton is seeking a Product Designer to help define the customer experience on the Web Acquisition team. This role is focused on designing UX/UI for the consumer experience across the onepeloton.com website. The Product Designer must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. They should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration.
Outside exceptional and high-velocity UX/UI thinking and execution, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, super organized, always open to feedback and critique, and extremely collaborative.
Note: Along with your Resume a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product and various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Peloton’s existing product experience across platforms as well as the UI styleguide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience.
- Work closely and collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers and various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your team’s software roadmap.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing and iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Capture all states, edge-cases, “unhappy paths” and path logic for engineering teams to build out.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- 3+ Years of experience at consumer-focused technology company.
- Focused and dedicated to how e-commerce products “function” and how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize multi-state
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts and variations.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences.
- Excellent in interaction design fundamentals and UI design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Exists on the cutting edge of UX design – and pushes our user research, testing, and design infrastructure and practices.
- Experience in building element-based UI design library and style guide
- Knowledge of page animations and interaction design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle and other prototyping tools.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.