What if you could use your design skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Staff UX Designer to join Procore on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Staff UX Designer, you’ll partner with Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product. If you constantly analyze and obsesses over other product’s experiences—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to our UX Director, and can be located remotely anywhere in the U.S. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based applications
- Conduct frequent usability tests with real Procore users (online and/or in-person at job sites around the country)
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams that include Product Managers and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Strong aptitude for research and contextual inquiry
- Proficiency with leading design software such as Figma or Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert with mobile design standards and a strong portfolio of mobile designs
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs to cross-functional teams and evangelizing UX to the organization
- Experience working on an agile software development team
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore! Remote candidates will be considered based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.