Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As an Instructional Designer, you will create and build global training programs for business partners that will have a profound impact on the growth and scale of the company’s partnerships.
A Day In Your Life
- You will collaborate with product and other SMEs to then create accurate, high-quality technical product training curriculum and content, considered complex in nature, and formulate a delivery strategy.
- You will design processes for training by applying adult learning theory to identify appropriate training media and methodologies based on audience learning styles, course content, audience location, background knowledge, etc.
- You will be a trusted training advisor to the Alliances team. You will collaborate with them to develop a training curriculum that meets partnership needs.
- You will facilitate testing and evaluation of training material with stakeholders for technical integrity. You will monitor and evaluate the effectiveness, success, and return on investment of the training programs.
- You will be responsible for maintaining updated curricula and training materials.
What You Bring
- Experience: 3-5 years of building and implementing successful training programs and curriculum development. You have experience with training software such Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suite, and Coassemble.
- Your playground: You are passionate about training. You are familiar with traditional and modern training methods. You can follow a lot of moving parts and love to see a plan come together. You are extremely organized, with strong attention to detail and work with a high sense of urgency while being extremely accurate. You have the ability to break down complex technical concepts into clear and concise training. You get things done.
- Tech savviness: Technical understanding/aptitude of machines from the Industrial manufacturing arena is a strong advantage.
- Expert Relationship Builder: You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You’re able to lead without authority and flourish in cross-functional teams.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a relevant field preferred.
- Location: Remote
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO