Visual Designer, Marketing at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Design Tech
In Design Tech, we think comfort zones are the enemy of creativity. A dynamic team of designers, engineers, researchers, our team blends beauty with tech to create a world-class product interface for our exchange. We are inspired by design, fueled by data, and obsessed with the user, both retail and institution.
The Role: Senior Visual Designer, Product
This designer will be focused on marketing and brand design with the ability/option to learn and support product design. Individual will own business goals related to brand building, and brand recognition. They will also contribute to building the Gemini brand and have the ability to creatively express the brand across a variety of mediums.
- Support day-to-day creation of marketing, comms, and sales assets
- Explore new brand directions that will support our mission, vision, and pillars
- Develop ad campaigns and design styles for product launches, features updates, and ad campaigns
- Define styles for social channels and support comms with social assets
- Work with marketing to design email and ad campaigns, and content (ex: whitepapers), and print collateral
- Develop new designs as well as iterate on existing designs for the marketing website
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe CC and sketch
- Strengths and interest in brand development and branding
- Ability to problem solve complex concepts with easy to understand visuals
- Creative mindset and ability to adapt to change
- Experience in building brand systems
- Experience with working with product design teams
- Experience across web, digital, print, video/motion
- Basic knowledge of css/html
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.