Associate Front End Developer, Client Solutions at Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As an Associate Front End Developer, you will get to work with some of the world’s best known brands, using Movable Ink’s Visual Experience Platform to power their marketing programs across email, web, mobile and display channels. You’ll work closely with other client solution developers to gain the skills and knowledge needed for a career in front end development.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Worked with Client Experience Managers to scope customer projects and translate them into technical requirements
- Gained confidence with your tools, including editor, git, and debugging tools
- Worked independently to customize, implement, and test client-specific Apps for the Movable Ink platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews
- Experience building pixel-perfect front-end HTML against Photoshop documents
- Proven experience building with modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js, etc)
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude and empathy