Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
A hands on technical leader who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment. Someone who is excited about leading a growing team while also being hands on architecting and building our next generation of backend applications!
- Build robust and scalable systems, services, and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements
- Contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our backend applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tooling for our next generation platform
- Collaborate with product and other teams on functionality, security, reliability and automation
- Support testing processes and troubleshooting issues and resolve them
- Maintain and expand the functionality for existing products
- Mentor junior teammates and be a part of the hiring process for growing your team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years engineering experience Expertise in Python
- Experience leading a team of engineers and owning projects from beginning to end
- Expertise in architecting and implementing distributed applications and developing RESTful APIs in Python
- Solid relational database skills (Postgres, MySQL etc)
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Familiarity with AWS and it’s cloud-based offerings
- Experience with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and deployment.
- Master's Degree
- Fintech/Startup Experience
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!