CI/CD Engineer at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Infrastructure
Gemini’s Infrastructure teams are key experts in building and operating Gemini's world class cryptocurrency exchange systems and networks, using a combination of high-speed data center equipment and cloud-hosted components. With a focus on building, automating, and scaling Gemini’s product offerings, the Infrastructure keeps a close eye on the horizon and thinks steps ahead of the company’s business needs to collaboratively build and scale its growing footprint.
The Role: CI/CD Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Engineer to join Gemini's infrastructure team to build and maintain world class CI/CD platforms. This role will be responsible for designing and architecting world class build environments, deployment methodologies, and innovate on Gemini's CI/CD environments. A successful candidate will be experienced with development methodologies, build environment technologies/solutions, and support of engineering team needs. The role will require an individual with a great deal of curiosity, a beginner's mind with the ability to challenge standard methodologies, and at the same time maintain processes and best practices.
- Engineering, building, and maintaining CI/CD environments
- Constant collaboration with engineering teams to anticipate needs
- Identify areas for improvement within CI/CD environments to ensure optimal performance and delivery
- Participate in on-call rotation
- 3-5+ years of CI/CD experience in a DevOps environment.
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD environments in on-prem and cloud environments.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- Experience with using Docker (or similar container tech) in a production capacity
- Experience integrating development and test tools (static test, dynamic test, code coverage, etc.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Commitment to building robust environments.
- Experience in regulated and/or financial services environments
- Experience in hybrid environments with physical, virtualized, and cloud systems
- Experience integrating CI/CD into more holistic application and infra management tooling, to build an entire lifecycle for assets
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.