Cloud Security Architect
Our security team embodies a collaborative, efficient, and flexible working environment. Each role is not limited to the responsibilities outlined; we collaborate and draw on shared team experiences whenever possible in order to strengthen our security posture across the board. Although we are a hyper growth company, we still operate with a small team mindset and work in cross functional capacities. The Security team and the entire organization share a common purpose and goal: employing all measures to protect against threats to our business because we care about our patients and their quality of life.
As a member of the Infrastructure Security team, you will be part of a larger Security organization that works to keep our patient data secure. We create attack driven defenses, not just compliance check boxes. We are always looking for new ideas and trying to make sure the best ideas rise to the top of the heap. We focus on results and not just debate, in fact we are often architects, designers and engineers, not just advisors. We build credibility through action and results.
As a Cloud Security Architect you will:
- Provide risk analysis, guidance and help with security for critical projects throughout the company, with an eye towards AWS concerns.
- Document our attack surface and controls in ways that make it easier for security to identify key gaps and potential oversights.
- Perform threat modeling and provide recommendations for AWS services that can mitigate risks.
- Convey technical security related information and knowledge to various stakeholders across the organization
- Evangelize security in the company. We care, show us how to do it better!
- Have a strong foundation in security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, and security protocols
- Good working knowledge of network-based, application based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
- Strong cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) knowledge, ideally AWS, infrastructure orchestration (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.), and scripting experience in (Python, Bash, Go, etc.)
- Have at least 4+ years relevant work experience
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment; self motivated and results oriented