Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’ve doubled in size our first year and doubled the asset classes we serve in our second. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in recent months, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
We are looking for a short term consultant who has expert experience working with Atlassian’s Confluence program. We are in the process of launching an internal Confluence site and are looking for a developer to work with our team to make our wire frames come to life.
- Build out internal Confluence site based off wireframes
- Develop functional & aesthetically pleasing format
- Create runbooks and how-to guides for Confluence
- Ability to work NYC/EST hours (8 AM - 5 PM)
- Previous Confluence site buildouts that are referenceable
- In-depth understanding of Confluence Macros
- Ability to accurately replicate visual designs in code
- Focused attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational/multi-tasking skill
- Ability to successfully operate in a team-centric, deadline driven environment
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.