DataOps Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager in the Analyze Camp.
- As a Software Engineer (DataOps) with the Data Engineering team, you will focus on providing infrastructure and orchestration capabilities for the data environment and processes. This will include creating build pipelines, deployments and orchestration systems to be used by the data teams of Unqork (other data engineers, data analysts, and others).
- You will contribute to and ensure security of the data environment and its associated processes.
- You will continue to help us to improve the performance, flexibility and scalability of the pipelines, orchestration and environments.
- 2+ years experience with different cloud storage providers and services (AWS preferred).
- Proficient in designing, testing, and delivering scalable CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficient in Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Proficient in a programming language (e.g. Python, Bash scripting).
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.