DevOps Engineer - NYC or Remote
- Work with technologies like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, and CI/CD platforms. Of course, we rely heavily on tried and true technologies like bash scripting, *nix, etc.
- Ensure reliability, scalability, and performance for all our deployments and environments, both internally and externally.
- Automate workloads (we use AWS for this)
- Create technology to make the client deployment and integration process as seamless and simple as possible.
- Advise both our engineering team and our clients about best practices for architecting solutions to make HyperScience maximally perform.
- Manage large data pipelines, and distributed training and evaluation networks.
- Create technologies and drive processes that enable all engineers to quickly develop high-quality, production code.
- You love analyzing, monitoring, and troubleshooting distributed systems. We use prometheus and elastic stack to help.
- You have experience with running Docker in production systems.
- You have deep experience modern configuration management and orchestration software.
- You have extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) and networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, iptables, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- You regularly write bash scripts and know a general-purpose language like python
- You've worked extensively with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- You are comfortable using at least one programming language like Python, Go, C++, Java, Ruby, and shell scripting languages.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.