DevOps Engineer (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:47 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, August 5, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
A DevOps Engineer is a critical resource working across teams to deploy and manage our AWS Cloud Infrastructure for our products. Working collaboratively across teams, you will have the opportunity to build a platform for our business. In this role, you will act as an expert in your domain area and serve as a partner to the Development, QA, and Product teams; all the while promoting best practices within your team.
100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Work closely with the development, QA, and product teams to ensure the health, stability and security of a production CI/CD platform as well as all AWS Infrastructure
- Operate, maintain, and support production systems/applications; ensure that the systems are accessible and available
- Troubleshoot, analyze, determine root causes for the issues that are reported and resolve associated tickets
- Create DevOps process automation and tooling to implement standards and boundaries in a way that empowers the application development teams to help themselves for their infrastructure and deployment needs
- Develop, maintain and improve a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) for delivering features, fixes and system updates in development, integration and production environments
- Develop, maintain and improve real-time monitoring and metric development for the production environment to ensure high quality through early detection of issues
- Contribute to security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the infrastructure
- Support maximum uptime of cloud-hosted environments, including production, staging, testing, and development environments.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2-3 years of experience
- OR Masters and 0-2 years of experience in DevOps (development/operations) environments
- Experience with CI/CD and building test automation frameworks
- Previous experience building or maintaining full-stack applications and/or infrastructure
- Must have skills - AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Postgres, Dockers, monitoring
- Plusses – optimizations experience in AWS, CI/CD, security, Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Deployments, Jenkins, Python packages, Salt, API
- Experience with scripting and programming such as Python
- Experience in implementing security best practices
- Willingness to support a DevOps team (24X7 accessibility for emergency issues on a rotating basis)
- Internet Protocols [http, https, SSL, sftp, ftp] – knowledge and working experience
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team & diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to work on a fast-paced team
- Nice to have – SOC2 and HIPAA compliance experience
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description