Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they're bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We're changing that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we're able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Recently, we joined Coalition, Inc. (Coalition), a leading cyber insurance and security provider, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Attune operates individually with its own brand identity and mission while strengthening and complementing Coalition's vision, giving its customers access to new and evolving insurance markets. Together, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security.
Now our growth is at hyperspeed- not only our mission but also our team. We've earned our spot on many workplace award lists in staying true to our values. We're dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
Attune is looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our growing engineering team. You would be one of only a few people responsible for continuing to build and scale our infrastructure- an exciting opportunity for an engineer looking for a collaborative, autonomous, and creative role.
- Design and implement automation for infrastructure provisioning using infrastructure-as-code solutions (Terraform).
- Design workflows and implement tools for deploying applications on AWS platform (Kubernetes/EKS, CI/CD, GitLab/GitOps).
- Deploy systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Work alongside our full-stack developers to build and execute new insurance products, features, and more.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer and/or DevOps Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience in AWS infrastructure and related DevOps practices (ALBs/ELBs, Security Groups, ECS, etc).
- CI/CD Pipelines Experience.
- Experience in developing code in at least one high-level programming language.
- Great communication skills, as this is a highly collaborative role and team.
What we offer you:
- Work with really smart decision makers to actually get stuff done.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside and outside the office through activities in our community and company-sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation
- Generous Learning Stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.