DevOps Engineer at MaestroQA
MaestroQA helps teams across the world improve their customer experiences through streamlined quality assurance practices, customer support coaching, and data driven reporting.
We're looking to add a DevOps Engineer to the Infrastructure Team. We are growing rapidly, and looking for someone to empower our Product team and impact delivery operations as we scale.
Engineering at MaestroQA
Our customers are the focus point of all engineering decisions and our goal is always how to help our customers provide loyalty-driving conversations with their customers. We do this by working closely with our sales and customer success teams as well as communicating directly with customers. The insights gained from these conversations inform our engineering roadmap and ensure we have a clear vision and purpose behind the work we do.
You will help build an amazing product and infrastructure to power this change by working with both the existing development team to help build and scale products and the rest of the company to help set the technical and product direction.
- Have the opportunity to work across the whole range of our application and infrastructure
- Build major parts of our distributed systems
- Communicate directly with customers and internal teams to help define our roadmap
- Build major parts of our data systems
- Help launches into new platforms
- Have input on tools and technical decisions
The best applicants will likely:
- Have 2+ years of experience building production software applications
- Have DevOps or SRE specific experience
- Have experience building and automating cloud deployments
- Familiar with containerization
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with varied responsibilities
- Be excited about working directly with customers and other business functions like customer success and sales
- Have an eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive recognize problems and swiftly remedy them
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Maestro, we are in the family-phase. The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster versus just ride it. We provide competitive salaries, stock options and benefits like health coverage, team events, and more!
We care about building a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome all applicants.