- Directs one or more Agile development groups in the successful design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications. Orchestrate SDLC processes and allocate resources in accordance with priorities.
- Effectively interacts with key stakeholders including Product Management, Product Marketing, and business partners in the development of specifications and the creation, testing and implementation of system products.
- Responsible for managing one or more critical business initiative efforts. Provides and administers standard procedures and principles for the department for both personnel and technical issues.
- Directs the development of procedures and policies related to applications development and maintenance. Lead and monitor SDLC for effectiveness & productivity. Participates in key project reviews and organizational activities.
- Ensures that all projects meet time and budget constraints while ensuring that specifications are met and high quality products are delivered.
- Effectively manages Associate performance; attracts and retains key talent; leads team in manner that results in highly engaged Associates.
- Keeps up to date on technological changes, especially with regard to job-related languages, operating systems, tools and methodologies. Stays current with skills required for job assignment and progression to further knowledge, skills and abilities.
Effectively demonstrates position-appropriate business, people and market leadership as defined in ADP's Leadership Expectations model.
- High degree of collaboration and partnerships with other peer development organizations, product management, business unit clients, and end users to produce innovative solutions and establish business priorities
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relate technical discipline
- 12+ years of relevant software and engineering experience
- 8+ years of people management experience
- Manage and work with globally distributed teams
- Track record of attracting, developing and retaining key talent; builds high performance teams
- Hires and develops great people
- Relentlessly high standards for technical architecture and delivery
- Focus on client and user experience
- Drives continuous innovation and improvement, keeps up to date on technological change
- Collaborative approach, ability to influence partner teams to adopt new technology and processes
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.