Director, CRM Technology at Zipari (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design and development of CRM applications using Salesforce and MS Dynamics.
- Presenting CRM solution options to Zipari clients and leadership.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products related to CRM technology.
- Estimating resource requirements and budgets for client implementations, coordination with product and client delivery teams on deliverables.
- Leading technical solutions that are aligned with the client and business objectives.
- Ensuring teams follow the standard operating procedures, project guidelines, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Conducting/Participating on daily scrum meetings for product development and client implementations.
- 8+ years of software development management experience with CRM technology and applications
- 5+ years of working within the health insurance industry
- Experience with building Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics products and knowledge of product development best practices
- Deep understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Agile development experience
- Strong background in Salesforce (Visualforce, Lightning, AppExchange) or MS Dynamics development, configuration, and integration work
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities to ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex products to internal and external stakeholders from business care through delivery
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.