Director, CRM Technology at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design and development of CRM applications using Salesforce and MS Dynamics.
- Presenting CRM solution options to Zipari clients and leadership.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products related to CRM technology.
- Estimating resource requirements and budgets for client implementations, coordination with product and client delivery teams on deliverables.
- Leading technical solutions that are aligned with the client and business objectives.
- Ensuring teams follow the standard operating procedures, project guidelines, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Conducting/Participating on daily scrum meetings for product development and client implementations.
- 8+ years of software development management experience with CRM technology and applications
- 5+ years of working within the health insurance industry
- Experience with building Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics products and knowledge of product development best practices
- Deep understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Agile development experience
- Strong background in Salesforce (Visualforce, Lightning, AppExchange) or MS Dynamics development, configuration, and integration work
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities to ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex products to internal and external stakeholders from business care through delivery
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress