Director, Quality Assurance Hardware
Peloton engineering is looking for an experienced leader to collaboratively define a vision around Quality and build the strategy, team, process, and tools to achieve it. In this role, you will grow, nurture, and lead a multidisciplinary team to develop global test infrastructure and define actionable data that keeps quality top of mind for our hardware products.
Your objective is to facilitate international scale of the organization for all Peloton Member’s and Peloton Hardware.
- Lead the charge on defining a quality mindset with your peers in engineering, product management and customer experience
- Define, staff and establish the organization focused on Hardware Product testing at Peloton
- Establish the quality metrics of test coverage
- From the hardware specs, establish the key testing criteria required to ensure a high fit n’ finish launch of Peloton products
- Develop and engineer automation solutions as needed (mechanical, electronics and software) needed to validate the Products to ensure coverage
- Working with compliance, ensure we have the appropriate coverage suites in place to verify Product operation
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment
- You are a coach and magnet for talent
- You have extensive experience building and leading large teams, coaching managers, and developing people
- You craft a compelling long-term quality vision and set goals to meet it because you have extensive domain experience in quality
- You have experience leading diverse quality teams and building technology and tools in a rapidly growing company
- You foster inclusive teams in which people are empowered to do the best work of their careers
- You are a compelling and clear communicator who networks well with your peers to both understand their product and technology requirements while also representing your own
- Work with engineering and product owners to create and maintain test for our hardware products
- Work with product and hardware teams to understand test gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the hardware development process
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.