Director, Test and Measurement Services at Peloton
About the role: The Director of Test and Measurement Services will be the senior leader of test operations within the Quality group. This role will be responsible for facilities development, staffing, and budgeting to support the testing and measurement execution needs of the broader Operations and Product Development. This role will regularly partner with the Manufacturing and Quality teams, as well as the Mechanical, Electrical, Reliability, Sourcing, and Supplier Development functions.
- Responsible for the identification, leasing, and buildout of testing facilities internationally
- Responsible for building world-class test and measurement services team to meet all of Peloton’s testing and measurement needs
- Owns roadmap for test and measurement services advancement
- Oversees insuring proper facility procedures, resourcing and workload scheduling to support for all product development and sustaining activities
- Oversees quality and safety procedures and protocols for all facilities
- Establish relationships with necessary third parties to augment or facilitate improved capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (BSME, BSEE) or other related technical degree.
- Advanced technical degree is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years working experience as a testing professional
- Demonstrated experience managing a testing facility and building a team
- Experience related to the following areas:
○ Materials Testing
○ Failure Analysis methods and tools
○ Product Compliance
- Previous testing of consumer products preferred
- Strategic thinker - Experience establishing a testing infrastructure strategy to meet the needs of a fast-paced, growing, and international organization.
- Clear and concise communication skills to relay strategy and execution plans to business leaders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.