Electrical Engineering Lab Technician at Peloton
- Perform rework on PCBs as needed from small pitch BGA to high power components
- Read schematics, wiring diagrams, and instructions and be able to build to those instructions
- Manage inventory of lab equipment and supplies
- Perform measurement with EE lab equipment and execute test plans
- Execute troubleshooting steps to verify basic board functions
- 3+ year experience working in an electrical engineering lab
- Familiarity with EE lab equipment, multimeters, oscilloscopes, power analyzers, etc
- Ability to organize, document, and clearly communicate test data
- Ability to project manage and prioritize workload
- Great organizational skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and independent
- Electrical engineering background or desire to grow into electrical engineering role
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.