Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful and sophisticated tools, deployed at global scale, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be hands on helping designing a set of products designed to exceed the expectations of clients with the most complicated implementations. You will utilize your notable technical expertise to help your team succeed.You'll provide hands-on guidance to shape the future design and solutions for millions of users.
- Own and manage delivery of a very complex technical product spanning the front end and middle tier services.
- Own overall technical design considering performance, reliability, speed to market, maintainability, and a variety of other technical concerns.
- Managing people in engineering team(s) while be hands on and developing a deep understanding of the technical solution
- Work with project managers to help execute projects in time and with quality
- Work with technical product owners to define roadmaps
- Work with tech leads and guide them in terms of tech design, day to day issues
- Build tech leadership and groom future leaders
- Working with other leaders to help shape future design and solutions of Lifion
- Experience in leading and managing one engineering team as tech lead or manager
- Successfully delivered highly technical products and solutions
- Experience working with stakeholders -- product owners & business
- Master's Degree and 3 years' experience or Bachelor's Degree and 6 years' experience
- Fully familiar with agile and has relevant experience in it
Required Technical Requirements:
- Experience with React or similar front end technologies
- Familiarity with backend workflows and ETL systems & patterns
- Experience working with UX team members - helping to bring beautiful designs to life
- Experience in React JS
- Experience working in cloud based solutions
- Experience in container technology like docker & kubernetes
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.